Value added tax is a complex and difficult area that imposes a tremendous administrative burden on many businesses. Ever changing regulations and the growing demands of HMRC mean VAT compliance can be a time consuming process. As with any tax, there is always opportunity for planning and we can ensure that your VAT liability is minimised. Different schemes exist which may prove beneficial to your businesses. We can help to ensure that you comply with the regulations and that overpayments are not made.
Our efficient and cost-effective VAT service includes:
- Help with VAT registration and de-registration
- Insight into the pros and cons of voluntary registration
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- Assistance in preparation of monthly, quarterly or annual VAT returns
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- VAT control and reconciliation
We will help to keep your VAT affairs in order, make sure you are collecting the right amounts for each transaction, and ensure that you make payments and file returns correctly and on time, avoiding penalties and interest charges for mistakes or late submission of returns.